In the pages of our web site you can read about our metal roof and side cladding services and make an enquiry by email. We will then respond to your needs and contact you by your chosen method. Many customers write to us following projects and examples of their endorsements can be read on each page. We feel that these customer satisfaction quotes will help you make an informed choice to use IPS as an approved contractor for your metal roof maintenance projects.
IPS are an established Roof Maintenance company. Our area of expertise, metal roofs and side industrial cladding services, gutters and skylights demands us to be Highly Accredited. Customers can, therefore, be reassured as we are governed by extensive Quality Controls and Industry Regulations.
Introduction to our services
1. IPS are Qualified Applicators and Contractors for;
– Akzo-Nobel, Steelseal System;
– Delvemade, Seamsil & Delcote Systems;
– Liquid Plastics, Isoclad System;
– Protega Coatings, ProtegaClad (formerly Temaclad) & Repco Systems.
2. Specialist approved contractors to Corus Colours.
3. Members of the manufacturers Qualified Applicator Programme.
4. Operatives are CITB (Construction Industry Training Board) trained and certified for working at heights.
5. Full IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) Certification.
6. Fully trained in the inspection and operation of fall restraint safety systems;
– fixed man-safe systems erected on roofs
– mobile weight anchor systems
IPS anti-corrosion systems are guaranteed to attend to metal roofing problems without disturbance to the business and in the shortest time, compatible with the size of the problem. We know that companies cannot afford to lose working days for roof maintenance and our approach will minimise any disruption.